Note: Due to limited handmade capacity, only limited number is available. When they are out of stock, expect a lead time of 6 weeks. Place your order now - first in first serve until the units are sold. Thank you!
The "Mini Orb" Nebuliser - newly designed handmade and modern essential oil diffuser. Perfect for modern home and for travel due to small size.
Utilising clever air pump technology the nebulising unit delivers a cool and pure atmospheric essential oil vapour.
Once your chosen essential oils are added, air is pumped into and swirls from within the glassware reservoir, atomising the essential oils within and sending an absolute aromatic mist into your environment lasting a few hours (for any space up to 50 square meters)
No water is required and no heat is used, both of which may diminish the delicate, aromatic and therapeutic properties of essential oils.
A very chic, minimalistic and effective essential oil delivery system. An eco friendly design, featuring individually hand blown glass combined with Thailand Hevea Wood.
- Modern and compact design.
- Conveniently easy to use Touch Button design.
- Neat, clean and eco friendly with minimal plastics utilised.
- Stylish and contemporary design to complement any decor.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Amrita Court offers a ONE YEAR free parts & service warranty. Have a problem? we will fix it! Contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY A NEBULIZING DIFFUSER? There is no more effective aroma diffuser on the market than this. Diffuse the purest and natural essential oils across a large area in a very short period of time effectively.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT? Uses ONLY pure essential oil. NO WATER to dilute the scent or to grow mold. NO HEAT to change the therapeutic properties of your oils. NO PLASTIC to leach toxic chemicals.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Uses a whisper-quiet, ultra-durable air pump to naturally atomize pure essential oil into millions of tiny micro-particles your body can absorb quickly. Has an elegant LED mood lighting that can be turned off/on.
WHAT’S IT MADE FROM? 100% soft pine wood painted with water based lacquer, with individually hand-blown glass reservoir.
It is important to realise that while pure essential oils are 100% natural (with no artificial chemical added), over time they are corrosive to plastics. You must not put essential oils in prolonged contact with anything made of plastics.
In some cases, potentially carcinogenic particles from harmful plastics may find their way into the essential oil, making them dangerous when diffused. Always use materials made from glass to store and diffuse essential oils.
-Insert the glassware into the wooden base and attach to power supply.
-Add 5-30 drops of your favourite essential oils into the diffusing piece, taking care not to overfill beyond the air nozzle in the base of reservoir.
- Touch once to have 2 minutes on and 1 munite off, 2 hours duration then automatically turned off.
- Touch twice to have 30 secends on and 90 seconds off, 5 hours duration then automatically turned off.
- Touch third time to turn off.
- Press for 3 seconds to switch light on.
- Essential oils and blends may be added to the unit without having to clean every time.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to not have residual essential oils that were previously diffused, clean and wipe glass reservoir with ethanol or ethyl alcohol between usage of different essential oils.
- Occasionally wash glassware in luke warm soapy water and rinse for a thorough clean.