The LUNA - This handmade essential oil diffuser light is aromatherapy at its finest. The very alluring Luna diffuser is sure to create an ambience no matter where it is situated, a captivating addition to any space. Luna offers a soft, almost magical aura when illuminated, whilst diffusing and dispersing your favourite essential oils.
Utilising sophisticated air power pump technology the Luna nebulising unit delivers a cool and pure atmospheric essential oil vapour.
Once your chosen essential oils are added, air is pumped into and swirls from within the amber glassware reservoir, atomising the essential oils within and sending an absolute aromatic mist into your environment lasting a few hours. Recommended for any space up to 50 square meters.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Amrita Court offers a ONE YEAR free parts & service warranty. Have a problem? we will fix it! Contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHY A NEBULIZING DIFFUSER? There is no more effective aroma diffuser on the market than this. Diffuse the purest and natural essential oils across a large area in a very short period of time effectively.
- WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT? Uses ONLY pure essential oil. NO WATER to dilute the scent or to grow mold. NO HEAT to change the therapeutic properties of your oils. NO PLASTIC to leach toxic chemicals.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Uses a whisper-quiet, ultra-durable air pump to naturally atomize pure essential oil into millions of tiny micro-particles your body can absorb quickly. Has an elegant LED mood lighting that can be turned off/on.
- WHAT’S IT MADE FROM? 100% soft pine wood painted with water based lacquer, with individually hand-blown glass reservoir.
It is important to realise that while pure essential oils are 100% natural (with no artificial chemical added), over time they are corrosive to plastics. You must not put essential oils in prolonged contact with anything made of plastics.
In some cases, potentially carcinogenic particles from harmful plastics may find their way into the essential oil, making them dangerous when diffused. Always use materials made from glass to store and diffuse essential oils.
LED light: dimmable from soft white to bright white (see direction of use).
Convenient easy to use “Touch” control setting design.
Stylish and contemporary design to complement any decor.
Included: soft pine wood diffuser, orange hand blown glasstop with noise reducer and adaptor;
Dimensions: 34cm X 19cm X 8 cm;
Power Supply: input 100-240 V 50/60 Hz; output DC5V - 1A;
Noise: dBA < 35 dB.
-Add 5-15 drops of your favourite essential oils into the diffusing piece, taking care not to overfill beyond the air nozzle in the base of glass reservoir.
-Diffusion Cycle: 5 minutes on then 3 minutes off continuing for 3 hours then off.
-Two touch button control
- Power Touch Button
- Press once to turn on with high mist output, light on
- Press twice for normal mist output with light on
- Press again to turn off
- Light Touch Button
- Press on and Light on, light brightness defaults at 40%
- Press twice, light off
- Press Light button for 2 seconds, beeper sound once and brighteness turns up gradually; with second beep it reaches 100% brightness
- Press Light button for 2 seconds again, beeper sound once and brighteness turns down gradually; with second beep it reaches minimum brightness
-You may continue to add other blends or essential oils to the unit without cleaning. Alternatively, gently clean or wipe amber glass reservoir with ethanol or ethyl alcohol between use of different essential oils. Occasionally wash glassware with luke warm soapy water and rinse for a thorough clean particularly after using oils with colour (like citrus oils).