The NOVA - the handmade portable and rechargeable essential oil diffuser. Perfect for the home, car, office or perhaps an area that does not contain a power outlet.
Utilising clever air pump technology the Nova nebulising unit delivers a cool and pure essential oil vapour. Once your chosen essential oils are added, air is pumped into and swirls from within the glassware reservoir, atomising the essential oils within and sending an aromatic mist into the environment lasting a few hours (for space up to 30 square metres)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Amrita Court offers a ONE YEAR free parts & service warranty. Have a problem? we will fix it! Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHY A NEBULIZING DIFFUSER? There is no more effective aroma diffuser on the market than this. Diffuse the purest and natural essential oils across a large area in a very short period of time effectively.
- WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT? Uses ONLY pure essential oil. NO WATER to dilute the scent or to grow mold. NO HEAT to change the therapeutic properties of your oils. NO PLASTIC to leach toxic chemicals.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Uses a whisper-quiet, ultra-durable air pump to naturally atomize pure essential oil into millions of tiny micro-particles your body can absorb quickly. Has an elegant LED mood lighting that can be turned off/on.
- WHAT’S IT MADE FROM? 100% soft pine wood painted with water based lacquer, with individually hand-blown glass reservoir.
It is important to realise that while pure essential oils are 100% natural (with no artificial chemical added), over time they are corrosive to plastics. You must not put essential oils in prolonged contact with anything made of plastics.
In some cases, potentially carcinogenic particles from harmful plastics may find their way into the essential oil, making them dangerous when diffused. Always use materials made from glass to store and diffuse essential oils.
-Portable unit with rechargeable USB.
-Convenient easy to use “Touch” setting design.
-Neat, clean and eco friendly with minimal plastics utilised.
-Stylish and contemporary design to complement any decor.
Materials: Soft Pine Wood, Glass and Metal;
Dimension: 70mm (D) X 170mm (H);
-Insert the glassware into the wooden base and attach to power supply.
-Add 5-15 drops of your favourite essential oils into the diffusing piece, taking care not to overfill beyond the air nozzle in the base of reservoir.
-Touch button control
- Touch once: atomises for 2 mins then off for 1 min. Continues alternating for 2 hours before switching off completely.
- Touch twice: atomises for 30 seconds then off for 90 seconds. Continues alternating for 5 hours before switching off completely.
- Touch three times: turns the unit off.
- Touching the switch continuously for 3 seconds will increase or decrease light brightness.
- Note the light is for ambiance purpose and may not be used as a reading light.
Essential oils and blends may be added to the unit without having to clean every time.
Alternatively, if you prefer to not have residual essential oils that were previously diffused, clean and wipe glass reservoir with ethanol or ethyl alcohol between usage of different essential oils.
Occasionally wash glassware in luke warm soapy water and rinse for a thorough clean.